As a Channel Account Manager covering Ireland, you will responsible for the ongoing recruitment and development of channel partners within this region, while partnering with Sales and Marketing to help drive business through the leveraged channel model.
You will be the voice of to our channel and help sell our products and solutions in collaboration with the channel partners. You will be responsible for ongoing closure of product knowledge gaps, whilst helping to build profitable, long standing relationships with partners through ongoing face to face and online collaboration.
· Identify existing and new resellers with whom we can develop further technology distribution sales opportunities
· Work to financial and activity-based targets for each reseller identified
· Develop a plan for ongoing review meetings with objectives and outcomes recorded for review and feedback purposes.
· Ongoing management of the TD partner ecosystem including guiding each partner through our Go2Market programme
· Feeding back information to help place more focus on reseller campaigns
· Identify fall off in support/Business and move swiftly in conjunction with Sales /Development Managers to establish reasons with a view to addressing same on a monthly basis.
· Create awareness of Competitor activities and suggest ways to counter same
· Represent the brand and become a high trusted advisor to these partners
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- Relevant degree or related qualification in Business Studies or Marketing.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience working with IT channels.
- Excellent communication skills particularly in relation to interfacing with internal teams, clients and other departments.
- Strong organisational and time management
- Results driven with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to balance working on your own and as part of a team in a pressurised environment to demanding
- Ability to build relationships to support team members, share resources and knowledge and collaborate with others to achieve
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Have the highest levels of integrity in the successful completion of your work