Private Hospital is expanding its services, we have excellent opportunities available for Staff Nurses in our new Coronary Care Unit.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated patients. To work within the nursing team and assist colleagues as necessary in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care at all times and to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- A minimum 12 months recent experience working in an acute hospital setting
- Essential- CCU experience (minimum 2 years)
- Desirable - Provide written evidence of post graduate degree/certificate in the area of Cardiology nursing
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
Excellent remuneration package available to the successful applicants.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 091507519
CCU nursing roles ireland, critical care roles ireland, intensive care roles dublin, cath lab roles dublin