This role is responsible for defining and implementing Category Marketing strategies across certain categories. Working closely with customers to deliver category thought leadership, challenging conventional thinking to co create inspiring 3 year Category Vision, Drivers and Tactics to gain advantage for our clients brands and drive sustainable, profitable growth.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships, Influence internally and external stakeholders and work in a collaborative manner.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer dynamics, inspiring and giving confidence to our key retailer and pharmacy partners.
- Be accountable. Set clear & achievable targets.
- Propose ideas to drive category performance grounded in insight
- Be the voice of the category and customer internally
- Ability to get the best out of individuals holding all members of a team accountable for delivering quality results.
- Co-develop ongoing, Sell & Execute 3 year Category Strategy for competitive advantage in key customers
- Develop and implement customer facing range strategies.
- Ensuring that category plans are integrated, understood and supported externally by key customers.
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- 3-5 years Category Management experience, broad commercial experience and knowledge of the Irish FMCG market is crucial.
- Experience in turning data into insights from Nielsen and Kantar data.
- Ability to set strategy, deliver results, build and present compelling selling stories using data and insight.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights.
€55-70,000+ Excellent Benefits
This is initially a 12 month contract.