• To proactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors, providing the highest standards in customer relationship.
• To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
• Achieve KPI's which will include both restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers.
• Provide support to the wider team as required.
What you’ll need
• 5-10 years’ experience of working in a lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company is highly desirable.
• Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
• An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
• An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
• QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
• Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances;
• Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.