We are now seeking an experienced construction site worker/Carpenter, with immediate start, for the project in Cork city.
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Building or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembling and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Moving necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
Weekly working hours: Monday- Friday
Safe pass & Manual Handling are essential.