About the Role:
The role of the CNS is to provide expert advice related to specific conditions or treatment pathways. They play a unique role in the delivery of high-quality care, while also engaging in teaching, mentoring, consulting, research, management and systems improvement.
About the Hospital Group:
HMC are dedicated to delivering the safest, most effective and compassionate care to all its patients over the last 40 years. They are the man provider of secondary and tertiary care in Qatar and are one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle east.
HMC currently manage 12 hospitals (9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals). They also manage the National Ambulance Service, and home and residential care services.
- 4 years post registration experience
- Minimum of 1 years in specialist area
- Master’s degree in relevant speciality
The hospital are offering:
- Excellent tax-free salaries
- Relocation flight for candidate and family
- Free accommodation
- Assistance with schooling for dependent children
- End of service benefit, equal to 1 month’s basic salary for each contractual year
- Commitment to on-going education, on the job learning and professional development
Skype interviews on going!
For more information, please contact Zoe Lawlor on +353 45 907109 or email email@example.com