Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently looking for an experienced project engineer to work as a Capital Portfolio Lead in their state of the art biopharma facility in Grange Castle, Dublin West.
The Portfolio Lead will manage and own a portfolio of projects across the Grange Castle site with a team of Project Managers, an A&E contract company and other site Stakeholders including above site global Engineering Capital Team.
- Lead/support a multimillion USD portfolio of Capital Projects across the Grange Castle Site
- Support a team of Project Managers to deliver a suite of projects across the Grange Castle Site
- Provide effective & efficient communication regarding the portfolio to stake holders and leadership teams.
- Provide decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at project level.
- Support preparation of capital funding applications (CPA).
- Subject to approval of funding, support projects from inception to completion.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure site priorities are being met.
- Work with other Programme Managers to ensure site priorities are being met across all portfolios.
- Work with other Portfolio Leads and Project Managers to determine resource requirements.
- Put in place resource plan to support all project phases from scope development and work with the programme leads and Engineering Leadership Team to facilitate their input.
- Work with Capital Leadership Team to define the 2021 & subsequent years capital requirements.
- Lead and act as PM on key business support or strategic projects within your area.
- Provide Programme Reports to including but not limited to monthly progress, project capitalizations, weekly customer & sponsor communication, integrated project plans, issues, risks & mitigations, programme cash flow & forecasts and input to programme dashboards.
- Min qualification – BEng (or equivalent).
- 10 years industry biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical environment in an engineering projects role.
- Direct project leadership experience within the site in a process/equipment engineering role (knowledge of local systems, MCS, utilities etc).
- Proven experience of managing a multi-disciplinary team (Engineering, Technical Services, Operations, A&E firm etc.) in the execution of a capital project is preferred.