Are you looking for an adventure in a foreign (English speaking) country as well as a life changing career by utilising your Language skills?
Are you full of energy, curiosity, and creativity and ready for a role in a fast-paced high tech company?
Cpl Ireland is currently looking for German ( Deutsch ) or Dutch or Nordic speakers for a number of roles in Digital Marketing, Customer service, sales and Adminstration based in Dublin and rest of the Ireland.
What we require?
- Fluent in German ( Deutsch ) or Dutch or one of Nordic languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Good Level of English
- Happy to relocate to Ireland
- Commitment to live and work in Ireland for 6 months or more
- Willingness to learn and progress in your career development
Sales Representative Roles
- Responsible for a defined territory or client set and reach or overachieve targets and goals.
- Working with various sources you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
- Follow up leads as a result of lead generating activities
- Involve in various stage of sales cycle across business sectors
Customer support Roles
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Handing Inbound calls/emails and ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Develop solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
Technical Support Roles
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Liaising with Development and Field Teams to identify application errors and missing product functionalities for future releases (legal/non-legal requirements)
- Liaising with production management to identify and report application errors
- Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
Online Operation/Digital Marketing Roles:
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
What we offer:
- Excellent salary package for Junior or Senior candidates, full training provided to take your hands on Sale career path
- People development plan with Corp and attractive package of benefits
- Some entry level roles that require no experience
- Excellent experience living and working in Ireland
- We will help with getting an Irish bank account and set up you on the Irish tax system
- Relocation package for some sales related roles
Speaking German, Dutch, French, Danish, Swedish and English? Get in touch - we have the right opportunity for you!