Are you looking for an adventure in a foreign (English speaking) country as well as a life changing career by utilising your Language skills?
Would you like to work for a company focus on your personal development with a wide range of exceptional offerings in Ireland?
Cpl Ireland is currently providing those great opportunities for German ( Deutsch ) or Dutch or Nordic speakers for a number of roles based in Dublin and rest of the Ireland.
What we require?
- Fluent in German ( Deutsch ) or Dutch or Swedish or Danish, Norwegian
- Good Level of English
- Happy to relocate to Ireland
- Commitment to live and work in Ireland for 6 months or more
- Willingness to learn and progress in the role
Sales Representative Roles
- Responsible for a defined territory or client set and reach or overachieve targets and goals.
- Working with various sources you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
- Follow up leads as a result of lead generating activities
- Involve in various stage of sales cycle across business sectors
Customer support Roles
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Handing Inbound calls/emails and ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Develop solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
Technical Support Roles
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
- Liaising with Development and Field Teams to identify application errors and missing product functionalities for future releases (legal/non-legal requirements)
- Liaising with production management to identify and report application errors
- Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
What we offer:
- Excellent salary package for Junior or Senior candidates,full training provided to take your hands on Sale career path
- People development plan with Corp and attractive package of benefits
- Some entry level roles that require no experience
- Excellent experience living and working in Ireland
- We will help with getting an Irish bank account and set up you on the Irish tax system
- Relocation package from some employers
- Competitive Salary range and generous Benefit package
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income,
danish,denmark,dane,danes,dansk,deens,dänisch,danois,danés,dinamarquês,akademisk,kollegium,universitet,Copenhagen,Aarhus,Aalborg,"Københavns Universitet", "Danmarks Tekniske Universitet","Syddansk Universitet","Danmarks Medie og Journalisthøjskole","Det Kongelige Danske Kunstakademis Skoler for Arkitektur Design og Konservering","Erhvervsakademiet Lillebælt", skolen,skole,swedish, sweden,swede,svensk,svenska,Zweeds,Zweedse,suédois,svedese,förskola,förskoleklass,grundskola,Universitet,forskarnivå,Högskola,Gymnasieskola,Doktorsexamen,Yrkesexamina,Kandidatexamen,Högskoleexamen,Årskurs,Stockholm,"customer service","client services",admin,"help desk","cs","technical support","service desk","helpdesk","cs advisor","customer support","sales representative","customer relations","sales administrator",dutch,dutch,netherlands,nederland,nederlanders,amsterdam,holland,Hollandse,Universiteit,"voortgezet onderwijs",academische,geleerde,faculteit,Delft,Utrecht,Leiden,Frisian,Wageningen,Rotterdam,Eindhoven,Groningen,Maastricht