This is a great opportunity for Dutch speakers who are looking to develop their IT and customer service skills, profitable for all career paths and jobs!
Be part of a growing team where you will be rewarded with a fun but professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities. Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential as you will be trained in all aspects of the role (Paid Training).
Your day to day job will include:
- Answer contacts professionally
- Resolve customer problems
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- No cold calling (Inbound calls only)
What you get:
- Permanent Contract
- Starting Salary: €24,000 per annum
- Bonus Scheme
- 4 weeks paid training
- Excellent Further Career Opportunities
- Relocation Provided (€2000)
Ideal candidates are:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Motivated to develop their career in a friendly and supportive environment
The working environment is vibrant, lively and multionational. In the vicinity you can find a bank, post office, canteen with a good selection of food, a couple of shops, bars and restaurants.
We offer a tax saver ticket for public transport, there is a free shuttle bus from the train station or free parking and a gym.
If you want to know more or have any queries about the job, please send your CV to email@example.com