Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking a CAD/Revit Technician to join their team in North Dublin.
The successful person will be responsible for the production of design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation required for approval by client professional team.
- Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals.
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Preparation of O&M / H&S File at project completion.
- Comply with design stage programmes.
- Procure through requisitions necessary long lead materials.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
- Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
- CAD related Qualification
- Knowledge of 3D CAD Detailed knowledge of Technical Systems and Procedures
- Drawing Symbols
- Drawing Standards
- Technical Innovation and Value Creation
- Mechanical & Electrical Drawings standards
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org