- Provide drawings from information provided by the Engineering Team. These would include Site Layouts, Hydraulic Profiles, P&IDs, General Arrangement Drawings and Material Take offs.
- Liaising with the Engineering, Operations, Tendering and Purchasing departments as well as working with our site engineering teams.
- Leasing with clients and suppliers/sub-contractors.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards in CAD drawings.
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Have experience in working in a waste water / water treatment plant design/engineering office.
- Be knowledge of how waste water/ water treatment plants work and operate.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD and have experience in doing neat, accurate and detailed drawings.
- Be flexible and prepared to work back late when required on short notice and be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have experience working in an ISO accredited back ground and working to and delivering on tight deadlines.
For more information please call Christina Keating on 021 4944872 or 087 0612363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org