CAD Designer Senior
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Senior CAD Designer// Drafter for the Cork area.
The Client is a well established Pharmaceutical company in Cork.
The CAD Designer will provide support to the existing Drawing Office and Engineering Project teams in the preparation of CAD drawings. As an integral part of a design team you will be responsible for developing new drawings, amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Participate in all activities within the drawing office. Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate drawings.
- Ensure that drawing documentation packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
- Ensure compliance for all drawings and procedures as per company’s responsibilities.
- Assist with the development of draughting and documentation staff as required.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic and paper format and same process for all drawings issued and received by the department.
- Carrying as built surveys of existing P&ID drawings and ensure current drawings reflect the as built site conditions.
- Work closely with the Drawing Office Manager and Engineering Project Teams to develop solutions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in line with Company QA & EHS Requirements and Procedures. Play an active role in the CAD Standards/Standard Operating Procedures input.
Level of Experience:
- 5+ years Industry Experience using AutoCad and with 3+ years working in a similar role
Educational / IT Qualifications
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or Higher National Certificate qualification in Engineering
- Very Proficient in Mathematics, Design, AutoCAD qualifications
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills.
- Team player, with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with 3D modelling software packages would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines
Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines and liaise successfully with clients.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to email@example.com