Pfizer Pharmaceuticals - Newbridge
Job Title: Project Administrator
The Business Support Specialist balances the requirements of day to day support, implementation of system/operational process continuous improvements and corrective actions, preventive actions.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and will be recognized as having a high level of knowledge/skill. Project management, tracking, monitoring, and implementing initiatives to improve efficiency will be a key requirement.
This role will support the current Manufacturing Operations in Pharma and requires a technical competence level to handle manufacturing issues.
What you will do:
• Working to implement a culture of Zero Defects through partnerships with Manufacturing Operations
• Coordinating local document periodic review process, and supply of controlled documents for manufacturing, e.g logbooks and Batch records.
• Providing subject matter expertise and support for business systems and processes, technologies and products for manufacturing process
• Authoring and Approval of SOP's, Forms, Protocols Batch Records, Training content & other documents for operations through collaboration with the various departmental SME's.
• Carry out organisational activities such as purchasing and co-coordinating communication information.
• Managing projects impacting Manufacturing Operations arising from Capacity Enhancement, Continuous Improvement/ Lean Management system, Technical Process Improvements.
• Backroom support with site audits for document retrieval and returns from Archives
• Managing/supporting core meetings — Investigations Meeting, Metrics Meeting,
• Tech & Reg, Materials Review Board (MRB) meeting, Change control, Safety and
• Compliance, Hoshin (Project Management)
• Reporting/managing of compliance and metrics
• Assisting with closure of Quality system investigations and implement process
• CAPA's and performance improvements
• Managing supplier complaints process
To be successful in this role you will require:
- 1-3 years' experience working in cGMP manufacturing environment is essential. A track record of achievement and delivering successfully in a team environment is required. An ability to influence others positively is key.
The following would be considered an advantage:
- Experience of initiating business improvement projects or operations excellence projects.
- Familiarity with Change control, Investigation and Documentation Processes in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with an electronic document management system
- Excellent communication skills including computer literacy and ability to work independently and in teams
- An ability to deal with process change and implement new effective processes.