Quality Operations Business Support Specialist
Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Grange Castle Dublin
Department: Quality Operations
Position Reports to: Manager, Projects Quality Operations
Deliver effective business support to the Quality Business Strategy and Development team at Pfizer Grange Castle. Supporting business processes and tools relating to planning in order to have have clear visibility on Quality strategy performance, the reasons for any variances, and the impact of planned and unplanned changes.
• Provide comprehensive business support to the Business Strategy and Development Teams.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence.
• Assist in the scheduling of meetings, both on and off-site. Source venues, prepare agendas and generate minutes.
• Create/ maintain filing and visual management systems for team documentation.
• Provide business support to Quality Site Lead, as required.
• Liaising with several stakeholders within the business including Accounts payable, Procurement, and finance departments.
• Involvement with company continuous improvement strategies such as integrated manufacturing excellence (IMEx) projects, six sigma and spend smart projects.
. • Track invoices for POs raised by the Business Team.
• Assist with documentation circulation for AFW process.
• Update organisation charts.
• Coordinate and communicate appropriate department business performance metrics. • Develop expertise on key information systems that support quality business planning, including LIMS and SAP.
• Network and liaise as appropriate, with other quality and business support professionals, internal and external to Pfizer, to ensure ongoing knowledge of emerging trends and technology.
• Perform and assist in additional duties as may be directed by the manager.
• Keep training records up to date including scheduling of training in SOP revisions and completion of relevant training curricula.
• Establishment and implementation of appropriate levels of cGMP within the areas of work.
• Implement and adhere to cGMP regulations and company policies.
• Promotion of safety awareness within designated function.
People / Values:
• Adhere to all HR Policies as appropriate
• Personal Development plans focus on the 70:20:10 guidelines
• CI tools/- capability is a key building block for learning & development - Trained and M1 certified.
• Proactive engagement with key stakeholders.
• Best practices developed and shared with other teams /sites.
• Best practices actively sought and copied.
• Proactive & effective communication within and across shift.
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a high-tech fast paced environment
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Excellent organization, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Be competent, capable of prioritizing workloads efficiently and effectively while having strong attention to detail.