You will be part of a team who are reposible for the underwriting of commercial combined, property and liability business across all commercial sectors.
You will target new business opportunities, engage with internal stakeholders and deliver against agreed targets to support company's overall growth strategy.
- Profitably underwrite commercial, property and liability insurance submissions to achieve GWP targets for all sectors, with an emphasis on manufacturing and engineering trades
- Oversee the end to end customer outcome of allocated new business submissions aligned to target KPI’s
- Balance speed of turnaround with technical requirements of the role to deliver on Business Development team targets including quote rate and conversion
- Engage with internal stakeholders in Sales and Distribution, Pricing and Portfolio management to negotiate terms to convert target prospects and conduct detailed risk assessment and acceptance within existing Delegated Underwriting Authority (DUA) framework agreements
- Partner with colleagues in Sales and Distribution to prospect and win new risks, delivering against agreed performance metrics
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in commercial insurance
- Track record in winning and writing commercial combined products at mid-market level
- APA or relevant qualification
- Experience in growth, achieving targets, technical underwriting
- Specialist experience in engineering, manufacturing and distribution sectors/business
- CIP or working towards ACII
- Experience in a sales role in commercial or general insurance
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or equivalent CRM system) and i90
If this opportunity is something that interests you please call me on 01 947 6253, apply below or send me your CV - Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie