Business Development Manager - Galway
My client, a Galway City based data provider of market intelligence seeks to hire an experienced business development manager with a proven background in remote B2B sales, using a demonstration format. This role will suit someone ideally with experience in data/information/SaaS sales. This is an exciting role with a European focus. You will be remunerated with a competitive base salary, attractive commission structure, renewal book to start with and a generous benefits package.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for seeking new sales opportunities in Europe.
- This is done through a series of methods including exhibiting at and walking tradeshows, cold calling, utilising databases of contacts, media, search engines and more.
- You will be required to build and then manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- To leverage this knowledge to ensure yearly subscription renewals and up sell where appropriate.
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client revenue.
- Introduce new and long-standing clients to the many IIR offerings that may be applicable to them such as various multimedia offerings
- To attend numerous tradeshows to gather appropriate leads
- To work closely with the European office to manage and build an effective sales pipeline
- 10 years’ experience selling data or virtual products is required.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in business or marketing.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Passionate about developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- A strong understanding of CRM systems.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and another European language is desirable.
- European travel will be required from time to time.
- This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive commission and benefits package.
For more information, please contact Paraic.Callinan@cpl.ie or call 091 507512