Job Title: Business Development for Managed Services
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: Immediately
Reporting to: Associate Director of Managed Solutions
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The BDM is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator and Recruiter.
- The BDM will be tasked with representing the Managed Services side of the business and target clients with a range of services including Hospital Wating List Initiatives, Transitional Care, Daycare, Stepdown care, Community Assessment Waiting List etc. The successful candidate will work closely with the management team in determining strategy in this area and determining how best to position the business within the healthcare market in Ireland and later abroad.
- The role is a business development role whereby the BDM will work with the Booking Coordinator to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that our client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
- They also work with the Recruiter making sure that campaigns are run in a timely fashion and that the candidates are properly screened and inducted during the recruitment process.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Account management - cultivating relationships with existing clients and building new client relationships.
- Business Development - generating new business through networking opportunities, client visits, marketing and on-line social media.
- Closing business opportunities
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events.
- Liaising with recruitment to ensure candidates are being matched to your client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality.
- Working closely with recruitment to ensure all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met
- Liaising regularly with the bookings team, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
Key Performance Indicators;
- Sales achieved monthly
- Fill rates/ Key Performance Indicators (regional)
- Hours (within region)
- New leads developed/converted
- Client visits
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Candidates must also be able to conduct presentations and negotiate contractual agreements
- Sales and Business Development Experience in Recruitment or healthcare experience is desirable
- Travelling throughout the country is a large part of the role; applicants must have a full driver’s license and have their own car.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org