• Sales Ability- use your superior sales skills and personality to gain meetings with prospective member companies at Executive Level and sell memberships to achieve sales targets.
• Pipeline Management - Manage your pipeline effectively to ensure you achieve your sales targets
• Maintain continuous contact with members to maintain close relationships and ensure renewal of membership.
• To maximise all sales opportunities and ensure sales leads generated are actioned on.
• To perform all necessary administration work in accordance with agreed timelines and standards
• Software utilisation and management: updating account information daily with all software elements to maximise data and sales potential.
• Work to and exceed agreed monthly and annual sales targets for both acquisition and the retention of these members in year 2
• The personality who strives working in a fast-paced environment and joining a team of like-minded individuals.
• Someone who can leverage networking opportunities within the corporate community.
• 3rd level degree.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling within the corporate community, especially at C- Level.
• Individual who can easily demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of achieving ambitious sales targets.
• Excellent IT skills (word, excel & PowerPoint).
• Experience of effectively using CRM systems to facilitate the sales process
• Ability to work under pressure to achieve targets.
• Flexibility to attend morning & evening network events.
• Previously demonstrated persistence, tenacity and strong commercial acumen.