Business Administrator – Electrical Bias
Our client, an international M&E Group, leading utility solutions provider, are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator to join their team based in Cork. The successful candidate will report directly to the Leadership Team and will be responsible for Business Development across the group.
- Business Development including: Market Research, Supply Chain Development, and Branding.
- Bid Management, providing relevant technical, estimation and business knowledge.
- Plan and manage bid teams and inputs from a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Track and effectively manage issues and risks throughout the bid process.
- Manage the Customer and Supplier experience and relationship.
- Manage the handover process (to Operations) for all won opportunities.
- Contribute to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Perform a review of win and loss opportunities to ensure key lessons are learned.
- Reviewing trends and carrying out data analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage the contractual and compliance processes relating to all opportunities and customer engagements.
- Identify, agree and deliver on key performance indicators for the Role.
- Support and assist the Commercial Director in all BD related matters.
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
- Previous BD & Bid management and presales experience is desirable.
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Understand the procurement processes.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient at producing and presenting proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Commercial and Business acumen, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Superior organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Attractive permanent role. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role. Excellent prospects for career development.
This is an immediate role. If you desire to embrace training and development and progress within a business, please contact: Sandra at email@example.com for enquiries.