Responsibility for increasing revenue and profitability for temperature control solutions, in allocated areas.
• Maintain regular contact with all existing customers to ensure:
• We are aware of all changes to their business and their 3-5 year plans
• They are aware of all company products and product developments
• They are satisfied customers
• We maximise customer development
• Together with the Business Support Executives, promote products, solutions and philosophy “to improve a customer’s business” to all database prospects and potential new customers in the food and pharmaceutical sector.
• Ensure the SID database is maintained at all times to reflect current status of activities, opportunities, contacts, competitors’ equipment etc. using your dashboard as a sales tool.
• Promote the services of other businesses raising intercompany leads as appropriate.
• Respond to all internet enquiries or incoming calls on a prompt basis.
• Always be aware of new ideas/opportunities/trends when visiting customers or prospects to ensure our offering remains relevant in the future and we maintain our position as ‘Market Leader’.
• Provide rental quotations, as required, based on current rental strategy, tariff rates and credit policy with any subsequent order, to include all relevant details, including site surveys.
• Be aware of competitive activity including performance of known competitors’ units in your area.
• Where a prospective, or existing customer, has other sites outside of your allocated area, provide introductions or contact names to the relevant PDM, and if in Ireland or mainland Europe, to the respective International business.
• Establish a good working relationship with all staff within the group.
• Always keep Management aware of any potential customer issues.
• Complete all reports and returns in accordance with requirements.
• Ensure compliance to the group's Health & Safety Policy.
• Observe Visitors/Contractor rules when visiting customer’s premises.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org