My client, is one of the largest integration specialists in Ireland. With multiple offices across Europe, they are looking to bring in a Business Development Consultant to help expand their market share in the Irish market.
- Achieve and or exceed annual sales targets, including the creation of a sales pipeline.
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Update and input CRM programme in a timely manner, to record all sales activities
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the Sales Manager and team
- Liaise with the other departments as appropriate
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Degree in Marketing or related field is preferable but not essential
- Possess creative and innovative sales ideas
- Possess first-class time and project management capabilities
- Internet and web marketing experience
- Be able to network and negotiate
- Proven work experience & track record in sales