Cpl, in partnership with our client Pfizer, are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst contractor on a temporary basis, that will be based on their Newbridge site in Co. Kildare.
Pfizer Digital Transformation Strategy is driving world-class performance by connecting our plants and supply chain. Our vision is to merge Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain processes into a secure, seamless data driven insight engine. As part of the Transformation Digital Innovation strategy, Pfizer has developed Digital Operations Center (collaboration and management tool that enables a harmonized, digital view of manufacturing operations at all levels in the organization).
The Business Analyst role will be responsible for the management and configuration of the application capabilities based on specific area/location requirements.
- Track and manage all project plan activities and deliverables
- Build strong relationships with clients to provide support and understand their support requirements; regularly interface with business customers
- Design Thinking and Process Design
- Attend Stakeholder Meetings, Governance meetings, Design Reviews, Workshops (hands on participation) to perform gap-analysis and capture business requirements and enhancements
- Gather requirements and collaborate with Core BT Core Design and Product Team to capture requirements in Confluence – to be translated into Jira stories (Agile Development)
- Configure capabilities based on area requirements and program governing procedure and standards (Example: Metrics, Mapping of SAP resources, schedule and other current processes)
- Perform Data Loads as applicable * Support Application Testing, User Acceptance and Data Verifications Sessions (Informal and Formal Sessions)
- Change Management
- Perform on-site training, deliver Application Demos and share wireframes on new capability and enhancements builds * Support Go-Live Site Activities: On Site Visits for Requirements Gathering, Pre-Go Live Activities, Hypercare and Support
- Support hardware and software are in place (all types of peripherals)
- Tracks and resolves user issues and troubleshoot issues
- Manage process management and continuous improvement, control and monitoring
- Manage and escalate risk; provide weekly update on progress
- Follow Standard Operation Procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written and the ability to work without supervision and meet strict deadlines
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excel, Confluence
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Pharmaceuticals experience a plus
- Travel may be required (minimal)
- Years of experience (4-6)
Interested candidates should apply with an up to date CV to arrange a confidential chat.