Immediate contract requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with proven delivery in the telecoms sector. Daily rate €450.
Key Skills -
- 3rd Level Degree in IT, Business or Marketing desirable
- Business Analyst certification
- Knowledge of telco processes - customer contact management, fulfilment, service assurance, billing, etc.
- Experience with UML and Use Case Modelling for the purpose of process and system specification.
- Ability to articulate business requirements in a technical language, and technical capabilities in business terms.
- Track record in customer process design.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Have strong interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Understand the strategies and plans of the business areas and provide input to IT strategic plan/roadmap that maps to business strategies.
- Delivery of complete and accurate requirements that are signed off by stakeholders.
- Document and map complex business processes and solutions using standard procedures, methods and tools
- Provide Use Cases to a quality that will be used by Test Practice for Test Planning.
- Ensure our Regulatory, Data Protection and legal obligations are being followed.
- Proactively identify improvements and consolidation opportunities across the project.
- Manage expectations of the business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the business and technology to advise on optimum design for business requirements
- Help the business areas understand the IT project governance processes.
- Influence business and IT stakeholders at multiple levels of the organisation in order to help the business areas achieve their business objectives
- Ensure effective communication is employed to keep business, technology and key project stakeholders up to date.