Our client is a technology driven, people focused organisation who operates in a cutting-edge technology environment. Due to a period of continued growth they are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join the team on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for capturing functional and non-functional IT requirements and work with business and IT stakeholders to establish a clear definition of scope. As a key contributor to the Digital Marketing Programme, you will work with the development team and bridge the gap between IT and the business. You will apply both functional knowledge and technical expertise during requirements analysis and design to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with JIRA, familiarity with Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM) tools would be an advantage
- Proven delivery track record in business type initiatives such as business requirements definition, continuous process improvement & cost reduction initiatives, roll-out of new services or tools.
- Experience in documenting business case, business process modelling, requirement elicitation through workshops
- Excellent attention to detail and document creation skills
- Positive relationship building and communications abilities and ability to influence
- Enthusiastic approach in handling issues, risks, dependencies and critical issues
What’s on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set
- A highly energised workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded
- An innovative and talented team
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Located in Cork City, excellent office environment
For more information contact Killian O’Callaghan at Cpl on 021 4944867