Business Administrator - Pfizer Pharmaceuticals DTC
This is a role within Pfizer’s Dublin Treasury Centre based in the Watermarque Building, Ringsend, Dublin 4. The treasury group of approx. 20 people provides full corporate treasury and in-house banking services to other Pfizer affiliates globally.
Role requires assisting in smooth operation of busy Treasury Centre.
• Co-ordination of management meetings.
• Travel management.
• Onsite and offsite events and meetings.
• Preparation, distribution and follow-up of minutes/agenda.
• Project participation.
• Accounts payable and vendor management (creating and maintaining Purchase orders)
• Static data input and amendments.
• Assistance with regulatory reporting - Production and submission of Daily/Quarterly EMIR Regulatory Reporting.
• LEI management
• Intercompany loan and deposit documentation.
• Intercompany limit exception reporting.
• Visitor Management.
• Handling of direct main line calls.
• Post management.
• Mediating between other department and assuring smooth operation of the office.
Other General Responsibilities.
• Filing and Documentation Management.
• Office Supplies
• Other Office Management requirements as they arise