Our client, a Mech Building Services company based in South West Dublin is looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge of Revit and a good understanding of construction and BIM.
• Developing and managing models within Company, Client and BIM protocols.
• Coordination and clash resolution of Building Services across many sectors and service types.
• Generating accurate and informative construction and production drawings for Building Services and Modular Contracts in both CAD and Revit
• Ensuring that the Construction drawings and models meet the clients brief, the consultants design requirements
and any relevant standards.
• Document control to Company and ISO standards
• Issuing drawings and other outputs and uploading to various CDEs as required
• Attending Site and Design Team Meetings and confidently liaise with consultants and contractors in a professional
• Liaising with company personnel on site and in design office on a daily basis
• Good time-management skills and proven track record in working to deadlines
• Ability to work within a team and also on own initiative
• Sound communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Quality focused with ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Education and experience:
• Third level degree (Min. Level 7) in construction related field.
• Minimum of 2+ Years’ experience using Revit essential
• Excellent CAD Skills also required.
• Experience of BIM Level 2 projects is desirable
• Knowledge or experience of Building Services would be an advantage
• Conversant with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability, and fit for the role. Excellent salary with career opportunity potentials.
CV ‘s to be forwarded for the attention of Sandra at email@example.com