Our Client is a web design & development company and helps millions of users to build up their professional websites. Their powerful technology makes it easy for everyone to get online with a stunning, professional and functional web presence. Whether it’s your first time creating or you’re a long time expert, you’ll find the features and solutions you need to build a professional website with true creative freedom.
Their global user base, open SDK, and unparalleled design capabilities create a unique ecosystem. Partners, developers, web designers, and other online professionals can effectively market their Apps and services.
- To provide the users with technical solutions over the phone and via email.
- To develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- To collect valuable user feedback to improve the products.
- To work with all other departments and product teams and liaise with them about the users’ needs.
- C2 level fluency in English and one of the following languages (French, German, or Japanese).
- Experience and passion in customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and teamwork driven environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Full-time work eligibility in Ireland: EU passport or renewable stamp 4.
- Residence in Dublin area.
- For German & French market, the working hours are Thursday - Sunday.
- Competitive negotiable salary.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Regular working hours from 8 am - 5 pm.
- 7-8 weeks intensive paid product training.
- A full package of employee benefits.
- Grand Canal Dock location.
- Remote onboarding and home office available. *need to be located in Dublin before starting date
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, we can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.