They are the world’s leading cyber AI company and the creator of Autonomous Response technology. Its self-learning AI is modelled on the human immune system and used by over 3,500 organizations to protect against threats to the cloud, email, IoT, networks and industrial systems. This includes insider threat, industrial espionage, IoT compromises, zero-day malware, data loss, supply chain risk and long-term infrastructure vulnerabilities.
There are 3 open roles as per below worldwide.
1. Account Executive
- Prospect accounts for new business, manage existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
2.Customer Success Manager
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that each client is gaining maximum utility from their product deployment.
- Manage client escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
- Work closely with Commercial Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
3.Cyber Technology Specialist (Sales Engineer)
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit within the company.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Fluency in English as a working language and native level languages such as German, Swedish, Dutch, French, and Danish.
- Minimum 2:1 of bachelor’s degree from a leading University.
- Degree in Math, Science, or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in relevant position and industry.
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology is a plus.
- Competitive and negotiable basic salary with variables.
- Health insurance and pension.
- 3 weeks of paid training in Cambridge office.
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Paid education courses.
- Generous paid travel.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.