We are currently recruiting for a number of positions within one of Ireland’s fastest growing Financial Services organisation. There are a number of roles open on our hot list. We are seeking passionate graduates with drive and motivation to build their career with an ethical and conscious provider of future financial solutions.
At this organisation, their biggest asset is their people and they invest heavily in supporting your goals and wellbeing, whether that’s your next step in education or yoga on your lunch-break.
A day in the life
- Resolving customer queries with enthusiasm and becoming a subject matter expert in your industry
- Administration of Protection, Pensions and Investments new business policies
- Issuing new business policies in a timely and accurate manner
- Be a people person – develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- Become a policy guru – resolve all policy queries with in-depth knowledge you will have gained during your comprehensive training
- Be comfortable with providing support via phone and email
- Handling complex technical queries and complaints
- Be eager to work towards your own and team targets within standard SLA agreements
- Strong integrity regarding adhering to compliance standards and regulations
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualified to Level 8
- Focused on building a career in the financial services and insurance industry
- Computer Savvy with an analytical approach to your work
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Is proud of their strong work ethic and will become a valued colleague and team member
Interested? - Next steps
To take the next step towards the start of your new career in insurance and financial services contact Mary with your up to date CV in the strictest of confidence.