My client, a large well known financial institution in Dublin 1 is providing this excellent opportunity to acquire a step into their organisation. This organisation is highly sought after with regard to job opportunities due to its reputation within the financial sector and the intensive training provided.
The role is a 7-10 month contract with a salary offer of €26k.
Located centrally in the IFSC area.
- Primarily you will be reviewing and assessing the eligibility of applications by firms to determine whether it warrants being rejected or successful in their application for a Senior position within the organistation or whether it requires further information and/or clarifications as required from applicant ;
- Complete a written assessment of said applications and summarising the applicant’s level of eligibility for consideration by the Team Lead.
- Escalate any concerns arising from application, such as Data Protection, supervisory issues relating to applicant to the Team lead for consideration.
- Carry out and report results of user acceptance testing, strong Excel required
- Pro-actively seek to understand the final decisions made by the Team Lead on all authorisations in order to develop subject matter expertise.
- All of the above services require provision of quality service and that internal and external service standards are adhered to.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a Business/ Economics/Law is an advantage but not essential
- A Professional Certificate in Compliance from the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland is desirable.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Email, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Professional experience in a financial supervisory/ regulatory transactions area would be an advantage.
- Sound and objective judgement and strong decision-making skills. A
- Strong communication (oral and written) and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €26,000.00 /year
Contact 01 614 6076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to arrange an interview and we can discuss in more detail