We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive Mandarin Chinese speaker for a B2B User Support role in one of the world's largest e-commerce companies. If you are a problem solver and like being involved in process improvements, we are looking for you!
World Top e-commerce company is looking for Mandarin speakers who are passionate about supporting users. In this role you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to users by phone call, chat and email.
This role is perfect for recent graduates who want to rocket start their career or people with customer service background.
For further information and queries, feel free to contact Fatima Chavez via Fatima.firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
- Provide prompt and efficient service to users including the appropriate escalation issues
- Build Platform and business knowledge to better serve users
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve users’ issues and questions
What you will need:
- Language: Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is essential
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred
- Desire to expand skills into new areas. Technical (Computers & Internet)
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Spanish citizenship or Work Permit (NIE + SSN)
- Previous work experience in a customer service/retail environment
- Exemplary performance record, particularly regarding quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer
- Salary: 23,800 + bonus
- Permanent & Full-time
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Working hours: Mon-Sun (5 days per week) You will be required to work some weekends
What we offer:
- Company Discounts
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days paid leave
- Transportation Benefit
Sounds exciting? Apply today by sending your CV to Fatima.email@example.com.