Our client is a global market leader in the financial services industry. They have a huge global internal audit function, including a large and growing team in Dublin, offering strong career progression
Senior Internal Auditor- Capital Planning
The Internal Audit Capital Planning EMEA team is part of the Group-wide Internal Audit Risk team and has responsibility for auditing the results of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Processes and validating the actions taken by the business to address issues raised in audits or by our regulators. Duties will include:
- Participate in audits of the ICAAP for countries across EMEA; a typical audit team can consist of 3 to 4 team members
- As a part of the audit team you will develop an understanding of the business processes being audited and develop testing strategies to assess the effectiveness of key controls
- Draft reports for senior management to capture the results of the audit including corrective action plans, if applicable
- Subsequently have the opportunity to lead internal audits of a variety of business and function
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- Solid business understanding of Risk Management and Capital Planning Processes including risk governance frameworks, capital management, stress testing, and financial forecasts with specific subject matter expertise on the ICAAP, ILAAP, and CCAR.
- Effective communication and writing skills to articulate processes, risks, and controls and to support a “no surprises” approach in communicating concerns, observations and issues.
- Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks to deliver high-quality output with defined timelines
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
Competitive package on offer including 26 days holidays, pension, healthcare and bonus
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 9476383