AVP Client Services Officer responsible for dealing with complex client queries, dealing with clients directly and supporting junior team members with client requests.
Dublin Asset Servicing is responsible for the accurate and timely processing a range of different corporate event types across multiple markets. The department interfaces directly with the local market entities including depositary, counterparts and regulators as well as other Citi lines of business, internal and external clients.
This is a varied, fast paced, challenging & enjoyable position. There are a number of career paths you can choose and the opportunity’s for progression are endless, whether you want to be a people manager, a processor or an individual contributor - you can do it all here.
- Respond to Client Enquiries in relation to Income / Corp actions queries
- Manage corporate actions relationship with clients
- Act as a direct point of contact for internal and external senior client representatives
- Accurately capture MIS and process client information packs for distribution to clients at each month end
- Educate clients in respect of understanding Citi’s proprietary systems / market Practices
- Liaise with processing unit to highlight common issues and recommended procedural changes or system enhancements
- Participate in regular client service calls and represent the department at client meetings and visit
Contact for a confidential conversation:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 947 6324