My client, a global SaaS organisation, are currently seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join their Test Team in their Dublin City Centre based R&D Centre. This company covers all areas of data flow governance, from file transfer, API & identity management, email security and business to business integration, with a heavy focus on manging APIs for the IoT.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Write and prove test cases and plans.
- Write automated tests.
- Continually give support and advice on their automation test strategy evolution.
- Contribute to the definition of their stories, along with the wider development team.
- Coordinate regression testing where necessary.
- Perform manual testing where necessary.
Requirements of the Role
- Several years experience in automated/manual testing positions.
- Strong experience in business logic tests on GUI & API levels.
- Solid experience in Test Automation Tools.
- Experience in Java.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable track history of working on a multidisciplinary team.
If you, or someone you know is interested in applying into this position, please contact me directly on:
E - Luke.Shanley@Cpl.ie
T - 01 6146126
Please note that only applicants with full EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 Visa can be considered for this role.