This is a reputable Practice which has 4 offices in Cork . The Head Office is located in West Cork and provides a full range of accountancy, audit and taxation services to a diverse portfolio of individual and corporate clients.
Your new role
You will report directly to both Directors and Partners, working with a highly professional and experienced team with an emphasis on completing client assignments.
- Preparation of Audit files and Financial Statements.
- Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees/Juniors.
- Satisfying clients business advisory and financial requirements.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should be focused on developing a long-term career in Practice. You should be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base.
The role is challenging and the firm is keen to recruit a candidate who can contribute to the long term development of the Practice and therefore the role is ideal for a candidate looking to develop their career in Practice.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, Chartered or CPA)
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Post qualified Audit Experience a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of an accounting systems
- Strong communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Highly motivated and looking to progress within Practice
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.