Audit Manager-Practice Cork
Cpl are delighted to partner with a recognised practice here in Cork for the position of Audit Manager.
The desired candidate will have a strong analytical skill with the ability to assess risk and evaluate controls.
- Practical audit experience, such as conducting risk assessments, creating and executing audit programs, executing and/or leading audits
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency of audits.
- Review trainees work
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- ACCA, ACA or similar qualification
- Strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be capable of working to strict delivery deadlines
- Experience working and leading in a team environment
For further information please call Marguerite Brahim 021 4944862