On behalf of my client, a global CRO, I am recruiting for an Associate Group Leader, Small Molecule.
You will provide line-level management coordination of resources and work schedules for laboratory activities, oversees daily operations and assist in preparation and implementation of company policies, quality systems and training programs. You will oversee that projects are completed in a timely manner so that company revenues are met and clients are satisfied with the quality and turnaround time of work being performed. You will directly supervise administrative support and / or technical staff.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 5 years) or equivalent and relevant combination of education, training, & experience.
- 1+ year of leadership responsibility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency on technical operating systems
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff
- Demonstrated ability to be project solution driven
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Can independently perform root cause analysis for method investigations
- Technical writing skills; ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA metrics of program base; ability to write and recommend changes to SOPs
- Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
- Project and time management skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Nicola on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com