***Asset Manager - Commercial Finance***
Are you an experienced Asset Manager with proven experience from the financial services or banking sector? Our client, who are a market leading financial services institution, are now expanding their teams in their Shannon HQ & would love to talk to you!
This is an outstanding opportunity for ambitious applicants to grow & develop their career with 1 of Ireland's most dynamic & rewarding employers so if youre interested, please apply!
As a key member of the Asset Management group, your responsibilities will be focused on undertaking portfolio due diligence on commercial loans, maximising financial returns through debt management & providing asset/portfolio management reports for key stakeholders both internally & externally.
You will also manage these stakeholder relationships, implement new strategies to grow business & support risk control projects.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree in Business Studies or a related field ideally.
- 3+ years experience in a similar Asset/Portfolio Manager role within the banking or financial services sector.
- APA in Housing Loans as a minimum is essential
QFA or other financial qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent people skills including problem solving, influencing & negotiation.
- Strong IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
This job is being offered on an initial 23 month with a highly attractive base salary depending on experience/qualifications, a full benefits package of pension, heath cover & educational assistance as well as a generous bonus structure.
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie