Area Sales Manager - South Dublin
Our client, a global fintech company are expanding their team and looking for a Sales Manager to drive new acquisitions in South Dublin. Excellent opportunity to make a mark and progress your career. This role will allow uncapped commission earning potential and provides a company car
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- Engage with SME customers and set up meetings to discuss company products offers and benefits
- Establish a clear target list based on target sectors to ensure delivery of new customers and sales KPI's
- Manage your dairy and maximise on time spent with potential new clients by gathering market insight and data
- Act on warm leads and referrals and engage with potential customers querying products and company offerings
- Set in place a plan of clear strategies and methodologies for all stages of generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure).
- Understanding of products and business offerings and pitch to potential new customers
- Previous field sales experience essential along with management of diary
- Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying, prospecting and closing new business opportunities.
- Excellence in influencing at all levels of an organisation.
- Corporate client experince is essential
- Ability to build relationships and generate sales & KPI’s
- Numerical skills and tracking of activity on Excel
Interested? Next steps
To make an application please apply via the link below or send your CV to Louise.email@example.com