Quality Analyst (Content Moderation) – Arabic speakers – in Dublin
Fast-growing social media platform expanding their business to Dublin!
They are looking for experienced Quality Analysts (in Content Moderation) for the Arabic market.
Daily tasks will include:
- Analysing and creating policies, following policy development in local markets, and adjusting them according to demands;
- Evaluating the quality of the content moderation agents in different markets
- Conducting root cause data analysis
- Providing QA reports to Supervisor
- Continuously enhancing moderation policy
- Working closely with Local Operations and Safety Teams
Requirements for the QA role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a QA role (or strong content moderation experience) from a policy team for an internet/social media company
- Understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues
- Fluency (C2/near-native level) in Arabic
- Fluency (C1 or higher) in English
- Competitive salary based on experience (will be discussed on the interview)
- Great opportunity for career progress under the globally-know brand
- Opportunity to work in multicultural "trust and safety" hub
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Contract: 2 years, directly with the client
Start date: Preferably ASAP, possible to discuss, with options for online onboarding during Covid-19 crisis
- Due to nature of the role, candidates must be fully confident in dealing with sensitive video content.
- Previous experience working in policy team for an internet/social media company is a mandatory requirement.
- Applications without that experience can’t be considered. Thank you for understanding.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to Aoife Eakins at email@example.com