The product is built and developed here. No directive from another country, no tie to a certain technology. Everything you do will be for a reason, and you will have full ownership.
Collaboration is the name of the game, whether that is paired programming, cross training, or sync ups to showcase your project work.
Self taught? No problem. My client appreciate that there isn't a one-size-fits-all to get into development.
What you will do:
Join a growing Mobile Development team, taking ownership of large features and lead the design to enhance, maintain, and improve their application.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years Java and/or Kotlin experience
- Android application development in a professional environment would be a plus
If you've got Android apps in any App store - that would be a bonus!
What you'll get in return:
- Generous Salary DOE
- Health Insurance with Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Gym discount
- Life and Income Protection Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Emergency Leave
- Child care vouchers
- Paid educational opportunities including: Engineering Conferences and training
- Quarterly Hackathons
- Catered Meals
For more information on this Android Engineer role, please contact James Goodman on 028 9072 5634 or click apply now!