Cpl are proud to partner with a leading Multinational in North Cork to recruit a high calibre Analyst to join their Logistics Department
Reasons to Apply:
- Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to work in an incredibly dynamic environment
- Excellent workplace culture
- 11 month fixed term contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
Reporting to the Logistics Director, key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with internal and external business stakeholders including Logistics Director and Warehouse Managers to ensure completion of various reports and audits
- Analyse and resolve inconsistencies and data errors
- Acquisition and reconciliation of national project data from the Logistics teams
- Ensure the maintenance of a Logistics decision book and audit of decision implementation file
- Support with the development and submission of monthly and annual Financial Plans and reconcile regional Logistics performance
- Complete audits of Health and Safety actions that arise from warehouse and transport audits
- Record meeting minutes for the Logistics Management team
- Carry out weekly compliance audits and maintain KPI dashboard
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication, administration, IT and analytical skills.
- Professional and confident approach with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work under strict timelines, on your own initiative and be flexible yet accurate in your approach.
- Honours/Level 8 Degree from a recognised third level organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail with a very structured approach to tasks
- Strong IT administrative abilities, advanced Excel (VBA, PowerQuery and PowerPivot) whilst also being comfortable with a range of systems (PowerBI and Tableau)
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie or contact 021 462 6125 for more information