- Initially growing and mentoring a team will be a priority. Good communication and hands-on teaching skills will be essential. Industry contacts in Ireland will be highly advantageous.
- Actively managing and leading a team of reports, shaping a culture of excellence and on-time delivery.
- Technical leadership in analog design with experience introducing multiple devices to the market.
- Exercise expertise in precision analog design, including but not limited to voltage reference, temperature conversion, ADCs, DACs, amplifiers, comparators, switch capacitor circuits, Pad IOs and ESD.
- Exercise knowledge of common silicon packaging methods their impact on performance
- Direct and review IC layout at the circuit and floor planning levels
- Direct and review lab evaluation of silicon including design of evaluation hardware, testing methods for the characterization of function and performance.
- Work with production test engineering to support and debug production test issues and guarantee EC table performance
- Leading design review of products to ensure quality of results.
- Clearly communicate project status and group needs to senior management
- BSEE + 10 years of relevant work experience (or MSEE + 8 year).
- Be able to demonstrate leadership or key roles in multiple integrated power designs that have been introduced to the market.
- Ability to travel globally to collaborate with other Maxim sites (up to 10% of the time).
- Proficiency with Cadence analog design environment, including schematic entry, layout, analog and mixed-signal simulation
- Proficiency with other EDA tools targeted to mixed signal or digital design flows
- Automotive-Specific Design Experience with a focus on Quality, Reliability, and Safety (ASIL-D)
- Behavioral modelling of analog circuits and analog mixed signal (AMS) verification techniques
- High voltage analog design
- Exposure to Integrated DC-DC switching power such as Buck, Boost converters.