- Responsible for the setting and achievement of specific Team performance targets and objectives to any direct reports.
- Oversight of the Transfer Agency AML team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups including Real Estate Private Equity Funds.
- Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff is performing in line with competency standards and development potential is being identified and promoted.
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 8 years experience in financial services including 6 years experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
- Demonstrated experience as a successful Manager.
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
- Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.