• Preparation of annual tax statements for client investments in private equity products;
• Analysis and communication of Private Equity firm notices in relation to capital call payments and investment distributions;
• Co-ordination of secondary market activity for private equity and property investments;
• Pricing and reconciliation of private equity and property investments;
• Liaising with Life Assurance Companies on alternative investments structured through life wrappers.
• Tax and/or accounting experience would be an advantage;
• Excellent customer service and communication skills;
• Strong administration and organisational skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
• Commitment to personal development;
• Positive and flexible attitude towards work.
Our city centre location, free access to our onsite gym and fitness studio, and impressive social calendar are just some of the unique benefits our employees enjoy. Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment in your further education demonstrate the value we place in developing and rewarding our staff.