Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
For the fourth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
Cpl offices throughout Ireland are now hiring experienced professionals.
Latest Job Opportunities:
- Advertising roles, screening candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl
- Demonstrate the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
Desired Skills for this role:
- Experience working in an administration role
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Strong administration skills
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Fourth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org