I am currently recruiting a strong administrator for a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin 2.
Overview of the Role
- Collate, open & sort all incoming post each morning.
- Review any post assigned to you with the relevant Staff Member & progress as instructed.
- Scan all relevant items onto the Keyhouse system as requested.
- Issue any outgoing post if requested.
- Handle all incoming phone calls & direct these to the appropriate staff member as required.
- Record all incoming calls in the Call Book at reception in order to track the volume of calls coming in & ensure no calls have been missed while staff are out of the office.
- Handle all incoming & outgoing emails from the office email address as well as your personal email address.
- Ensure emails are forwarded to the relevant staff members as required.
- Issue any outgoing Client/ group emails as requested
Electronic Case Files (Keyhouse System)
- Utilise the system to look up case information for any case related queries, as required.
- Opening and closing of case files
- Maintaining all files in good order
- Liaise with Finance to organise required financial transactions & documentation as required.
- Provide cover for other Staff Members as & when required.
- Liaise with Clients & Staff to organise and run the required Client events as directed
- Cultivate & maintain a professional & helpful relationship with Clients.
- Assist with the organisation and running of Staff events as directed
- Manage the Boardroom bookings via the associated outlook calendar.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Proficient typing skills
- Proficient MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- Proficient English language – written and spoken – an understanding of legal terminology would be important so basic legal industry process knowledge
- Flexible working schedule would be advantageous
- Strong ability to use IT necessary - Case management software experience would be advantageous but full training will be provided in any event.
- Time Management skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
Interested and think you're a good fit? Submit your application or contact Shauna: email@example.com or call 01 614 6059