Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working within the Agency Department, you will assist the team in delivering a high quality and effective service to Distributors.
- Review and enhance current processes and procedures
- Handling a wide variety of queries from Distributors via email and telephone.
- Ensure smooth running of admin area
- Assisting with the payment of commission to Distributors across all territories.
- Process and manage Excel-based ad-hoc manual payments of commission
- Process Excel-based Agency Valuations
- Assist Agency Payments Supervisor in review and streamlining of all Excel based valuation and payment processes.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Distributor records
- A relevant business degree and/or industry qualification.
- Experience in the Life and Pensions industry is preferable but not essential.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Products, with specific emphasis on expertise in Excel, is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise urgent work for timely delivery.
- Accurate, with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility in working hours to meet tight deadlines.