Cpl Healthcare is an international provider of healthcare staffing services, With over 25 years experience in the healthcare industry. We support both public and private sector organisations by providing full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in Nursing, Medical, Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Assistants, Social Care Workers.
For the fourth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
Cpl Healthcare are now looking for a Placement Coordinatior to joing their team.
Key requirements for this role
- Experience in a administrative environment is preferred.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Fourth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to email@example.com