Are you an experienced Administrator/Customer Service rep with excellent experience within the financial sector? Our client is expanding their team in Dublin city centre.
This is an outstanding opportunity for ambitious applicants to grow & develop their career with 1 of Ireland's most dynamic & rewarding employers so if you're interested, please apply!
- Administration and customer service
- Ensure timely processing of all work
- Be a point of contact for queries both internal and external.
- Undertake QA on the work completed by team members.
- Identify service and process improvements.
Your Skills/Experience that we need
- At least 2 years’ financial/administration experience, preferably in a call centre or customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook coupled with CAD, programme databases, SharePoint portals
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
This job is being offered on 12-month contract with the option of being made permanent, starting salary of 26k, full benefits package.
If you're interested in applying or want to know more about this job, contact Clara Russell on 087 342 6944 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org